First we use a simple non-toxic, eco-friendly surface cleaning solution to agitate the dirt that’s ingrained into the floor (that’s why mopping never removes it, allowing it to build up over time).
We then use our patented floor tool that applies heated water at just the right pre-selected cleaning pressure in the Containing Dome – pre-selected at a level that precludes any damage. At the same time the water is being applied, it’s also vacuum-extracted at 5 gallons per minute, leaving the surface almost completely dry.
Why waste more time and effort "trying" to clean your hard surfaces the old fashion way? Carolina Surface Clean offers fast, effective, and affordable solutions that work on any hard surface: natural stone; travertine; brick; concrete; and stucco. We can do it all - vertical or horizontal.
Our specialty is cleaning tile and grout, but we can do much more. To your left is a list of additional surfaces we can clean with our specialized equipment.
Contact us today to schedule your FREE no obligation demonstration!
MicroGuard Product Overview
The advanced siloxane technology in the MicroGuard line of products is provided by global corporation, Adsil. Microguard has one of the very best protective maintenance coatings, waterproofing sealers and surface cleaners for commercial and industrial uses.
Adsil manufactures its products for customers seeking:
- Mold & mildew mitigation, interior or exterior
- Non-sacrificial anti-graffiti protection
- Abrasion or ablation protection
- Surface protection for UV light degradation
- Corrosion protection of non-ferrous metals
- Unparalleled stain resistance properties
- Reduction of energy consumption — HVAC/R equipment
- Ease of surface cleaning & maintenance
There are many more other applications. The products you can look forward to finding at Microguard are:
- MicroGuard® AD00 is a high-performance surface treatment that provides protection against the attachment of paint, crayon, inks and magic markers for graffiti or tag marks on stainless steel or non-ferrous metals, fiberglass, signs, concrete and painted surfaces.
- MicroGuard® HVAC/R protective treatments are designed for use on heating and air conditioning equipment; coils, fins, tubes, fans and even cabinets. These products can be installed on units before installation or on previously installed field units with equal success. MicroGuard® HVAC/R protective treatments retard corrosion on the non-ferrous metal fins and tubes, thus, extending the life of the equipment asset and helping to maintain good air flow efficiencies.
- MicroGuard® AD95 is a low-solids, surface enhancer & protectant that can be applied to numerous surfaces in the hospitality, restaurant, and medical industry. It can be used to protect and beautify stainless steel, aluminum, bronze, brass, or copper.
- MicroGuard® AD702 Sealer penetrates deeply into concrete surfaces and effectively fills the concrete capillaries. This inorganic sealer will not saponify. MicroGuard® AD702 Sealer is designed to be applied prior to the application of MicroGuard® AD703 Concrete Clear Treatment, as part of a complete system.
- Horizontal tile & grout flooring and epoxy terrazzo flooring are ideally suited for MicroGuard® AD708 Hard Tile Clear Treatment. Porous grout lines will be effectively sealed so that dirt and stains will not penetrate. The surface becomes much easier to clean and maintenance costs are reduced. MicroGuard® AD703 is ideal for coating natural concrete terrazzo floor surfaces.
- MicroGrip™ Anti-Skid Media, combined with MicroGuard® clear siloxane floor treatments, deliver increased traction, chemical and abrasion resistance properties to concrete, hard tile, terrazzo and quarry tile floors. This system will not support mold growth and is easier to clean and maintain. Because the system is clear, it maintains floor color without sacrificing traction properties.
MicroGuard’s line of cutting edge products will provide the solutions to help you reduce the vicious cycle of repair and replacement by Preserving, Prolonging and Protecting the life cycle of your asset investment. Your building facility assets will last longer, look better and best of all, will require less labor and cleaning maintenance, thus, reducing operating costs.